ST. PETER CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Reserve, Louisiana
About St. Peter Catholic School

St. Peter School was a dream of Monsignor Jean Eyraud. He was personally responsible for the opening of our school on September 1, 1930. He helped build this school with his own hands and much prayer. The school began under the leadership of the Dominican Sisters. They remained here until 1976, when the first lay principal took over. St. Peter School has been a major factor in many lives in its 80 years of educating the youth of the River Parishes.


Website Builder